Sunday, 26 November 2006

Car Rally Fun

This event was one to mention as Paul has sold his old car and gotten a new one. Although he has driven it before it was my first time in the new car! Yay! People ask me what I think of it....I mean really.... how could I not love it, being that its the same type of car as mine! Although its really not as cute as the last one it defiantly goes faster. Oh and Paul ended up coming third in his class.

OooOOo and as you can see in the pic his facial hair for Movember is going well......thank God its almost the end of the month!


5 comments:

red said...

It could become mocember

his and hers said...

Get some more pics of that mo up.
It could even be mo'07.

Anonymous said...

Aw pauls mo. I didnt even get to see it this month... hint hint poor neglected alice... maybe you should keep it forevvvver

Kelly said...

haha no if it becomes mocember or mo07 i will shave it in his sleep :o)
I have taken some final day pics so the memory can last!

Anonymous said...

Hey fanta pants you should keep the mo the ladies love it